Terms & Conditions
Charter fee includes:
o Yacht with all its equipment in working order
o Fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day on average
o Crew hire
o Cooking service and water
o Insurance of the yacht and crew
o Harbor taxes and dues within Turkish Maritime Territory
o Turkish transit log
o Use of water sports equipments and toys if available
Charter fee excludes:
o Meals and beverages (Full board meal provision is available at a per person supplement per day, excluding local tax at 18% and all beverages except for tea, coffee and drinking water.)
o Marina berthing fees away from the yacht's own berth
o Harbor and customs fees outside Turkish Maritime Territory
o Land tours / Special excursions during the cruise
o Fuel for the yacht for more than 4 hours cruising daily
o Fuel for the tenders and motorized water toys
o Passport handling fees for entering and exiting foreign countries
*** The excluded expenses are generally covered by APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance). APA (30% of the charter fee) is payable 2 weeks before the embarkation. The total of extra expenses is deducted from APA at the end of the charter and the client receives the balance.
Please note also the following:
* Embarkation and disembarkation day is Saturday unless another day is agreed by the parties.
* Boarding time is usually 3.00 pm on arrival day and disembarkation on the final day is 10.00 am.
* Provisioning for beverages can be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list with the assistance of the crew at the charterers’ expense on arrival.
* Deposit amount to reserve the boat is 50% of the total charter fee and to be paid upon reservation request.
* Final payment is due 1 month prior to the embarkation date.